Vulnerable guys are ugly. That’s what women think at least. Millions of men around the world have been told to show off their vulnerable side. And when they do? Women judge them ruthlessly, making them get angry and frustrated.
But it’s not because they’re vulnerable — it’s because they’re being vulnerable in the wrong way.
Men feel like women don’t respect them for being vulnerable. So if being vulnerable isn’t the answer, then what is?
The right way is definitely not the “redpilled” crowd or dating gurus. They are fearful of women not responding positively to their vulnerability.
So it begs the question.
How do you get respect – while still being vulnerable?
In today’s episode, you’ll discover a “gateway” concept that’s required for deeper connection and intimacy but can sabotage your relationship and leave you lonely if you get it wrong. This episode also reveals the 2 greatest myths surrounding vulnerability.
- How getting this “gateway concept” right is required for a successful relationship but if you get it wrong can sabotage your relationship (and leave you bitter and lonely) (0:39)
- Why listening to the “redpilled” crowd and dating gurus leads to a hostile and bitter relationship (1:55)
- How adopting a machiavellian approach prevents you from finding love and happiness (and why adopting this approach attracts unconditional love) (2:59)
- Understand the 2 greatest myths surrounding vulnerability and automatically attract the woman of your dreams (4:05)
- Why seeking empathy from women violates their boundaries (and leaves you miserable) (9:52)
- A “healing way” to be vulnerable that’s required for a growing and loving relationship (15:02)
- How to destroy the cycle of pain and loneliness by getting dumped (16:06)
- The counterintuitive way to destroy your hidden childhood trauma by getting dumped (16:06)
- How spending money on cars, jewelry, watches, and nice cars can actually repulse women (19:16)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Get access to all my current and future online coaching courses by applying for the Platinum Partnership program today at: