Most guys don’t know what true love is. This warps their ideas about love and morphs them into a needy, unattractive version of themselves.
That’s the bad news.
The good news?
Thor: Love and Thunder, despite its silliness, teaches you about true love — and helps you become the most attractive version of yourself.
In this episode, you’ll discover 3 ways watching Thor: Love and Thunder will help you attract more women.
Show Highlights Include:
- Why labeling your enemies as “evil” makes it harder to attract women (8:27)
- How Thor’s understanding stopped Gorr’s revenge tour in its tracks (and how to give yourself Thor’s level of love) (11:23)
- The insidious way demonizing your parts imprisons you in anxiety, depression, and self-disgust (and how to break free) (14:08)
- The weird way having a comfortable life stunts your emotional maturity which can sabotage even the healthiest relationships (17:35)
- Why resisting sadness transforms you into a misery-manufacturing machine (and how to accept sadness — even after something as heartbreaking as a divorce) (22:25)
- How learning love from romantic relationships distorts your meaning of love and wrecks your future relationships (30:23)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Get access to all my current and future online coaching courses by applying for the Platinum Partnership program today at: