Men fall into two categories when it comes to emotions:
They either think it’s a sign of weakness. Or believe emotions are everything.
In both cases, this causes your emotions to control you, instead of the other way around. You either repress your emotions and let them haunt your psyche. Or you’re so overwhelmed by them that you can’t do anything.
The answer to both of these problems is to master your emotions. Emotions are a skill, like riding a bike or shooting a basketball. When you get better at emotions, you improve in relationships, attract love, and become more fulfilled in life.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to better control your emotions before they ruin your life.
Listen now and play life on “easy mode.”
Show Highlights Include:
- The sneaky way your discipline devours your power and enjoyment of life (even if you think it helps) (1:08)
- Why repressing your emotions is the culprit behind your chronic exhaustion (1:47)
- How success blinds you of your deep-seeded emotional baggage which subtly cripples your happiness (3:50)
- The “Changing Goalposts” trap achievers fall into which keeps happiness forever out of reach (6:03)
- The “emotions mean weakness infection” which poisons your joy from the inside out (14:01)
- How toxic shame can make you happier, healthier, and sexier (26:36)
- Why treating your emotions like your biceps helps you attract unconditional love and joy (33:38)
- The weird way repressed masculinity disguises itself as toxic masculinity and imprisons pleasure (35:14)
To learn more about the Emotional Mastery program, go here:
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Get access to all my current and future online coaching courses by applying for the Platinum Partnership program today at: