When men try to make their personality more attractive, they make a fatal error. They think that incorporating more attractive qualities “cancels out” their true self.
But this isn’t the case. Personality traits can be developed like skills — like learning math or shooting a basketball. And when you make this mindset shift, you can become more attractive without sacrificing your true self.
In this episode, I reveal how to boost your attractiveness without losing yourself. Listen now.
Show Highlights Include:
- How to fuse with a more attractive personality type without sacrificing your true self (3:31)
- The weird way a divorce in your 20s “forces” you to become good with women (5:48)
- Why shaming your quirky parts of your personality make finding love harder (8:41)
- The insidious way pickup artist advice can work in the short term, but sacrifices your chance at finding true love later (13:40)
- Why it’s flat-out impossible to have a long-term relationship without confronting your repressed parts of your psyche (14:45)
- The “LASAE Method” for becoming as attractive as Brad Pitt (even if you look nothing like him) (20:57)
- How being assertive and easy-going at the same time makes you the most attractive man in any room you walk into (22:32)
- 21 scientifically-proven personality traits that make women swoon over you (23:32)
- The counterintuitive reason women prefer introverts over extroverts (39:12)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Get access to all my current and future online coaching courses by applying for the Platinum Partnership program today at: