Taking up martial arts, business, or anything else that takes you out of your comfort zone can be one of the best things you do.
But it also has a dark side that sabotages all joy and love in your life.
In this episode, you’ll discover the danger of being too driven in fighting, business, and life. And some easy tweaks you can make to ensure your happiness and fulfillment.
Listen to the episode now.
Show Highlights Include:
- The insidious way your subconscious passes down your deepest, darkest fears to your children (4:37)
- How turning off your empathy sabotages the joy in your life (even if you need to turn it off to thrive) (11:05)
- Why having an alter ego for your job can cripple your self-esteem (18:21)
- The toxic “Method Acting” psychological glitch that nukes your happiness (20:49)
- The poisonous “Psychic Separation” trap that leads to burnout and addiction (and how to prevent it) (22:14)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Get access to all my current and future online coaching courses by applying for the Platinum Partnership program today at: