A lot of young men looking for love fall into a dangerous trap:
They think their value—whether social, economic, entertainment, sexual, or otherwise—is what attracts women to them. But if you build a relationship based on value, you will never find true, unconditional love no matter what pickup artists tell you.
In fact, building a relationship based on value is a sign of neediness.
Because unconditional love can’t be earned, by definition. It’s not based on value, hierarchies, or anything else.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to attract unconditional love without relying on your value.
Listen to this episode now, obliterate your neediness, and find unconditional love.
Show Highlights Include:
- The 2-second mindset flip that instantly eradicates your neediness (0:57)
- The shocking reason why most people never experience real love (even when they think they’re in a loving relationship) (5:38)
- How men searching for unconditional love sacrifice their present happiness for future pain (and how to prevent this) (6:19)
- Why becoming more valuable makes finding true love harder (8:18)
- 13 scientifically-backed ways to become more attractive to women (15:05)
- The weird way seeing a sex surrogate can help you find unconditional love (22:14)
- The insidious way waiting for unconditional love makes you needier than a spoiled two-year-old (35:18)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Get access to all my current and future online coaching courses by applying for the Platinum Partnership program today at: