In childhood, many of us were forced to repress our energies because someone shamed us for it.
The two most common examples include shame over sexual desires and anger. But these are two important energies that unlock creativity, vulnerability, passion, and love.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to integrate these repressed energies into your overall self, so you can experience more happiness and success.
Listen to the episode now and free yourself from your inner shame.
Show Highlights Include:
- How uncaging your deepest pains magnetizes love to you (even if it feels like it makes love harder to obtain) (11:58)
- The 2-step unmasking process for discovering and integrating your shadow parts into who you are so you become more attractive (14:28)
- How to unburden your repressed sexual shame and become confident with your natural desires (18:47)
- The “True Self” filter that puts healing your traumatic memories on “easy mode” (20:27)
- The weird way becoming comfortable with your sexual desires improves your sense of style (21:07)
- How mixing practical coaching with introspective therapy fast tracks your healing process (22:12)
- Why designer clothing doesn’t help you land more dates (and how to look more attractive in a $7 plain, white T-shirt by healing your sexual shame) (24:44)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Get access to all my current and future online coaching courses by applying for the Platinum Partnership program today at: