Many people hate the idea of therapy. They think it’s a way to rattle off about your day without healing your traumas. Or worse yet, they think therapists will heighten their mental anguish.
Most therapists are honest, helpful people. But there are many mistakes you can make when selecting a therapist that ruins your chances of healing.
In this episode, I reveal the 5 key traits you need to look for in a therapist so you can build a strong relationship with them and heal your traumas.
Listen to this episode now before you waste a bunch of money on a therapist who can’t help you with your unique circumstances.
Show Highlights Include:
- How attacking your fears head on lets you experience a deep sense of joy and love (6:08)
- Here’s how to get affordable therapeutic treatment if you can’t afford $300 an hour for a therapist (8:29)
- The weird way venting about your feelings makes you wealthier (9:15)
- Why “wasting” money on a 1-on-1 coach 10x’s your results compared to spending the same time in a group (10:14)
- How treating yourself like your dog makes it easier to invest in your mental health (11:53)
- Why psychiatrists won’t help you solve your traumas (and what kind of expert to go to instead) (12:58)
- How picking a therapist with the same cultural upbringing as you helps you get better results (21:54)
- Why many online relationship coaches sabotage your ability to find unconditional love (even if they’re not pickup artists) (27:11)
- The “Experiential Therapy” method that blows talking to a therapist out of the water (31:23)
- 4 simple steps to find a high-quality therapist by the end of the day (35:32)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Get access to all my current and future online coaching courses by applying for the Platinum Partnership program today at: