Most dating tips from the internet advise you on how to behave, look, or talk with women. But do these tips make you feel fake? You may be missing the largest factor that attracts women to men: Non-Neediness.
Instead of self-confidence, many men have an unattractive neediness that drives women away. Your insecurities infect your words and actions, even with any internet dating tips you might be trying to implement.
By hiding your insecurities behind these internet tips, you repress your true self. You attract the wrong women because you aren’t being authentic to yourself. But when you create self-confidence, you attract the right women into your life.
Don’t let your insecurities define you and your relationships. Find out how to spot neediness and replace it with self-confidence in this episode of The Masculine Psychology Podcast.
Show highlights include:
- Why using the “right” words and phrases ruins your chances with romantic partners (3:05)
- How your beliefs sabotage your success with women (3:46)
- Why sending her flowers every week will doom your relationship (5:05)
- What a fire-engine red Ferrari says to women (and why you might want a blue sedan instead) (7:52)
- Why trying to “demonstrate higher value” represses your true self (10:27)
- The addictive, short term “solution” that many men rely on — but it only ramps up your neediness (15:10)
- How to identify if your behavior comes from a place of neediness (18:11)
- Watching the clock before you text her back? Why this mistake destroys your success with women (21:13)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Get access to all my current and future online coaching courses by applying for the Platinum Partnership program today at: