Do you feel unworthy of love? Do you always try to be your best self? These painful struggles reflect repressed emotions, dulling your appeal to the world.
Many men don’t question these repressed emotions. They use the same coping methods in love that they use at work, trying to push past negative feelings.
These coping strategies may be all you know today, but there's a better way to handle your emotions. By opening up to your unconscious through therapy, you discover new ways to approach your feelings and build better relationships.
Listen to this episode of The Masculine Psychology Podcast to find out how your higher self can accept and heal your painful emotions.
Show highlights include:
- Why you can “grind” to success in business — but how the same approach sabotages your relationships (2:50)
- “Knowing” what to improve isn’t enough — here’s what it takes to boost your dating potential (4:24)
- How to deepen your romantic relationships by enjoying your shameful, painful emotions (5:08)
- Harness your masculine Warrior Energy to improve your emotional connections (even if you’ve used that same energy to bury your feelings in the past) (9:49)
- Your idea of “people who need therapy” is right — and why this stereotype is holding you back from loving relationships (11:25)
- How to transform your emotional “wilderness of discomfort” into a place of beauty and wonder (12:53)
- Why struggling to maintain an edge makes your efforts more difficult — and how therapy unlocks your ability to effortlessly succeed (26:01)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Get access to all my current and future online coaching courses by applying for the Platinum Partnership program today at: