Did you know that Alzeimer’s is the 6th leading cause of death in the U.S.?
Unfortunately, there’s no known cure. But the earlier you spot the symptoms, the better the treatments work.
In this episode, I’m sitting down with Shelly Young, Program Manager for the North Central Texas Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association. She will help us understand how the Alzheimer's Association can help both caregivers and those suffering from Alzheimer’s live better lives.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- What you can do today to delay or even prevent the onset of Alzheimer’s
- The real reason nobody ever talks about the sixth leading cause of death in the U.S.
- The startling truth about how many Americans suffer from Alzheimer’s
- The single most helpful tool for your loved ones battling dementia
- How something as silly sounding as a crossword puzzle can help prevent Alzheimer’s
Whether you’re suffering from Alzheimer’s or a caregiver to someone with Alzheimer’s, the Alzheimer’s Association would love to help you! Give them a call at 800-272-3900 or head to their website https://ALZ.org for additional support and resources.