Artificial intelligence is disrupting our everyday life.
Now with ChatGPT, the general public has access to a seemingly all-knowing chatbot.
Students let it write their papers, podcasters make it do their market research. And you can even have it design a website without writing a single line of code.
But, this rapid development raises the question:
Does ChatGPT do more harm than good?
It is true that AI poses a threat to many traditional industries.
But, knowing the opportunities (and potential drawbacks) of AI-powered machinery is a prerequisite for securing your wealth, and the future for your family.
In today’s episode, you’ll discover the current state of the artificial intelligence space, how AI may shape the future of entire industries, and why harnessing AI now is a rare opportunity for a great business career.
Show highlights include:
- The uncanny way AI already affects your life (and how you may even profit from it) (1:42)
- How students, pastors and podcasters can use ChatGPT to shave hours (or even days) off of their work week (5:30)
- How AI may speed up computer chip production (and improve the treatment of cancer) (9:23)
- China’s “Industrial Revolution” mistake we can’t afford to repeat with AI (or we'll be overtaken by those who dare to use it) (11:19)
- 2 qualities that are “AI-proof” and will never be replaced (13:17)
“Clicking the Like button does not constitute a testimonial for, recommendation or endorsement of our advisory firm, any associated person, or our services. Clicking the Like button is merely a mechanism to circulate our social media page. “Like” is not meant in the traditional sense. In addition, postings must refrain from recommending us or providing testimonials for our firm.”