Imagine the day you retire.
You’ve been working and investing for years leading up to this point.
Not just money, but also countless hours went into planning and setting up your retirement plans.
Just for the market to crash as soon as you retire.
It’s unfortunate, since the market is outside of your control.
On the other hand, you are not powerless.
Today, you will discover how to manage the sequence-of-returns risk, and why your emergency fund may be the key to a stress-free retirement.
Show highlights include:
- The “Wants and Needs” method to knowing your monthly budget (7:07)
- How to reduce the risk of the market burning your savings with your emergency fund (8:50)
- 3 ways to cover your basic expenses for the rest of your life (10:49)
- How you can afford the things you enjoy (even if the market is crashing) (13:20)
- How to turn your inheritance into a life-changing legacy for your family (15:07)
“Clicking the Like button does not constitute a testimonial for, recommendation or endorsement of our advisory firm, any associated person, or our services. Clicking the Like button is merely a mechanism to circulate our social media page. “Like” is not meant in the traditional sense. In addition, postings must refrain from recommending us or providing testimonials for our firm.”