Nobody wants to retire broke.
So we crunch numbers, watch our investments like a hawk, and stress over every detail of our finances to make sure we retire securely.
There’s no denying how important your finances are when it comes to retirement.
But why stress about finances, when you can open your heart to God and know that you’re going to be okay?
Today’s guest John Bell is preparing for retirement in an unusual way.
In this episode, you’ll discover how your relationship with God helps you retire peacefully (even if you don’t have a clear plan).
Show Highlights Include:
- The 13-to-87 rule for building wealth for retirement (4:00)
- One “useless” degree that gives you a head-start in almost any area of your career (4:23)
- The “God Heuristic” for confidently choosing the next step in your career path (even if you have no idea what you should be doing) (6:23)
- Why wealth doesn’t affect your happiness (but the direction of your wealth does) (12:10)
- The surprising reason faith in God may protect you against heart attacks (18:29)
“Clicking the Like button does not constitute a testimonial for, recommendation or endorsement of our advisory firm, any associated person, or our services. Clicking the Like button is merely a mechanism to circulate our social media page. “Like” is not meant in the traditional sense. In addition, postings must refrain from recommending us or providing testimonials for our firm.”