Whether you’re a business owner who wants to avoid a disappointing sale value, or an employee who’s looking to create a dream lifestyle after decades of “working for the man”, this episode’s for you!
As a rare treat, today’s guest Clint Fiore has no interest in retiring any time soon.
On the contrary, his business Texas Business Buyers helps Texans prepare their businesses for maximum sale value as they pivot into retirement. Likewise, he helps long-term employees craft the lifestyle of their dreams by helping them buy stable, high-performing businesses
In this episode, you’ll discover tips and tricks that let you live a fulfilling life in your golden years, no matter whether you’re buying or selling.
Show Highlights Include:
- Why getting a business valuation now sets you up for a wealthy retirement, even if you won’t sell for another 5 years (10:58)
- Why your business will never sell if you rely on a “dangerously smart” CPA’s small business valuation (and how to price your business so it actually sells) (13:14)
- The “backtrack” strategy that lets you maximize the sale value of your business (while minimizing taxes) (15:06)
- How to buy a wonderful business at a bargain price today (even if the seller could make more money by waiting a few more years) (16:53)
- The easy way to own a business that gives you a steady stream of income for decades to come (even though 90% of businesses fail) (19:20)