After years of stress and hard work, you may be finally considering retirement.
But you may have heard horror stories of retirees who end up bored and poor because they retired too soon.
So is the grass really greener on the other side?
Today’s guest Nancy Golden confirms – the grass really is greener!
After decades of 10-hour shifts, working odd hours and dealing with disrespectful clients, she decided to put her pharmacy career behind her. And now she’s loving the free time and relaxation that retirement gives you.
In this episode, you'll discover how to pivot from a stressful career into peace, free time and enjoying your family.
Show Highlights Include:
- The “investment paycheck” that helps you feel financially secure in retirement (even though you no longer have a salary) (14:01)
- Why semi-retiring makes your job twice as enjoyable (even if you're doing exactly the same work) (16:50)
- Raise money-savvy grandbabies by investing in a $21.99 gift (17:36)
- Why watching The Price is Right with your kids stops them from falling into debt (19:41)
- How retiring keeps your brain sharper than working 40 hours a week (20:15)