When and how to retire is one of the most important decisions of your life. And it’s a tough one.
With so many considerations: money, family, church, health and your legacy… it’s no wonder many of us end up frustrated and confused.
In this conversation, Darryl interviews Steve Swann. Steve is a God-loving Texan who successfully retired after 40 years as an accountant.
Listen to this episode to discover how you can retire without regrets and spend your golden years passing down your values instead of worrying about money.
Show highlights include:
- The one thing your spouse wants to know, so you can retire without a fight (9:12)
- How to have more “fun money” in retirement than when you were working (9:22)
- Why you shouldn’t worry about losing your mental sharpness in retirement (12:36)
- The “balance principle” that lets you relax more, spend more time with your family and pass on your legacy (13:00)
- The two fulfilling habits you should make time for in retirement, so you can enjoy vacations with your children and grandchildren for years to come (14:48)
Grab your free copy of the “Retire In Texas” ebook now by heading over to PAXfinancialgroup.com.