Listen now to discover where the Top 5 cities in Texas are!
Show highlights include:
- Why niche.com thinks The Woodlands is the best city for you to live in America (1:39)
- How having a legendary reenactment in Settler's Park each year lets you participate in Texan history (4:28)
- Living in a great city is knowing your neighbors, having great restaurants close, and feeling part of the community.
- But it's hard to find the right city, especially if you'll commit by moving across the country.
- That's why in this episode a Texan put together a list of the Top 5 best cities to live in Texas. Each city has its own unique story.
- Why living off of the Chisholm Trail in the Wild Wild West lets you enjoy this part of Texas known as Hell's Half Acre (6:59)
- How a Roman Catholic city struggling to grow gives you the best opportunity to live in (10:14)
- Why splitting your time between two major cities lets you experience more of the Texas traditions (13:19)
Grab your free copy of the “Retire In Texas” ebook now by heading over to PAXfinancialgroup.com.