The world of NFTs and Web 3.0 is both exciting and confusing. On one hand, nothing throughout American history unlocked more freedom than NFTs will. On the other hand, anyone can right click and save a jpeg, right?
Are NFTs a scam that will bankrupt more people than the dot-com bubble? Or will they transform the way businesses operate like Facebook Ads have done?
In this episode, you’ll discover why NFTs will change business and how to get started with NFTs before they blow up even more.
Listen now and take your first step towards unparalleled freedom Web 3.0 unlocks.
Show highlights include:
- Why Web 3.0 will fundamentally change how business works in the next 10 years (and how to get in front of it before teenagers leave you in the dust) (7:31)
- How NFTs let you cut out the bank, titling offices, and the government while helping you finish a week’s worth of work in mere seconds (9:03)
- The “Goes to Zero” reason why NFTs are better to own than the hottest cryptocurrency (11:15)
- How falling in love with a certain NFT can cost you hundreds of thousands of dollars (12:34)
- Why watching YouTube videos to learn about NFTs is a good way to bankrupt your portfolio (and where to educate yourself instead so you make profitable investments) (13:15)
- The counterintuitive reason why the fastest way to NFT riches is by taking massive losses (17:33)
- Why having too many NFT projects wastes your time and “nukes” your returns (26:06)
- How NFTs transform your infoproducts from one-time purchases into a royalty-generating machine (30:28)
- Why you can’t “right-click-save” NFTs (unless you want everyone to know you’re a fraud) (42:39)
- Want to get involved in NFTs but don’t know where to start? Here’s 2 things you can do today to enter this world (48:48)
97% of NFT projects fail. Want to find out how to pick better NFT projects, so you can sell them for a sizable return? Head to https://dgen.fm and grab the free report I put together so you can pick profitable projects.