We just uploaded episode 8 of my “Off The Chain” podcast on that iTunes doohickey.
Here are a few things I’m babbling about…
- How I became a “direct marketing legend.” (It’s probably not what you’re thinking.)
- Details about my 9 years as a part-time entrepreneur and full time cop. (The most painful 9 years of my entire life!)
- The $40,000 one-time ad insertion I negotiated with 30-day payment terms (‘cuz I didn’t have any money)… and what I learned after it TOTALLY bombed.
- Details about my “runaway success” in the prepper market.
- The project that could have LITERALLY made enough money for me to retire for life… and leave my niece and nephews wealthy for the rest of THEIR lives. (It’s stupid mistake I see MOST marketers making all the time.)
- And all kinds of other business and marketing lessons I learned the hard way… and cost me MILLIONS.
Find out about what a moron I’ve been here:
All the best,
P.S. These are my most important million dollar lessons.
Not because I made millions… but because I invested (and LOST) millions learning them.