Episode 4 of the Doberman Dan “Off The Chain” show has been mixed, mastered, pressed on vinyl, put into an LP sleeve and distributed to record stores throughout the world.
Or… maybe not.
I was just waxing nostalgic about the record industry in the 70’s.
Boy, do I miss the 70’s. Leisure suits were da BOMB!
But seriously… the 45 of my show <grin> has been received by the fine folks at Apple, transferred to a digital format and is now available here:
On this “rated EXPLICIT” show, you’ll discover…
- The very BEST way to do market research and discover “starving markets” with money burning a hole in their pockets.
- An easy way to research markets and business ideas without getting sucked down “rabbit holes” online.
- My surefire method for finding “gold mine” niches with PROVEN demand.
- My “follow the leader” strategy… and how I used it to make a small fortune in the supplement business.
- After twenty years as a direct response entrepreneur and lots of trial and error, trying 1,000 different things to make money… THIS is the easiest way.
- If you hate your j-o-b… here’s how you can escape it and make a lot more money, working a lot less.
I swear to JESUS* you’re not gonna hear this stuff about product and market research from ANYBODY else but me.
Gently place the needle on my newly pressed vinyl LP record here:
Rock on with yo bad self. (Man, I really miss the 70’s!)
* Jesus Ricardo Morales, my Mexican handyman… who has 6 kids and a pickup truck. And diabetes.