Episode 10 of my contentious, controversial and cocky “Off The Chain” podcastis anxiously awaiting to tantalize your auditory orifices here:
Below are just a few of the nuggets of entrepreneurial wisdom you’ll hear spew forth in rapid fire succession from my cheeky pie hole…
- One of my most profitable copywriting secrets… one I see ignored by a LOT of copywriters. (Ironically this was a lesson I learned as a street cop that helped me survive a whole bunch of violent situations.)
- The behind-the-scenes work that goes into producing a successful podcast. (Don’t do like I did with my first podcast. Make sure you know these details BEFORE you dip your toes into the water.)
- The absolute #1 BEST piece of advice I can give you if you want to start a podcast. (Ignore it at your peril.)
- The two different podcast formats I’ve done… and the advantages and disadvantages of each. (If you’re an introvert at heart like me, one of these formats is a HUGE mistake for you.)
- The two CRITICAL things yQou MUST do to make sure your podcast gets into iTunes “New & Noteworthy” section as soon as possible after your podcast launch. (Off The Chain made it to #3 in New & Noteworthy in only 3 days! So I ain’t just talkin’ theory.)
- And many more irreverent, impertinent, insolent and iconoclastic things you’ll soon discover. (I’ve never tried to hide it. I absolutely admire, appreciate and ADORE alliteration.)
Auscultate all the audibleaudaciousness available here:
All the best,
P.S.What do you think of “Off The Chain”?
Love it or hate it… it would be cool if you left a review on iTunes.