When you learn about online marketing for your real estate business, you eventually have to learn about data. Data is everywhere and investors from the lowest to the highest levels tout the value of data.
But with data being such a buzzword, it’s hard to know which data people talk about and how to use it.
In this episode, you’ll learn hands-on techniques and strategies you can use to take your REI business to the next level using data. And don’t worry, you won’t need any expensive software or dig into spreadsheets.
Show highlights include:
– The “RFM” framework you can use to know exactly which customers will flood your business with revenue, whether your marketing channel is door-knocking or high-tech online marketing. (4:40)
– 4 detailed examples of how the RFM framework can impact your investing business. (9:20)
– Why a keyword that doesn’t generate many leads is not necessarily a loser (quit bidding on the keyword and you might lose out on thousands of dollars every month!). (10:05)
– The kind of data which can slash your lead cost—and where to find it in your Google AdWords dashboard. (13:30)
– How misusing “data” can kill your business… and how to avert this with a high school math concept. (17:45)
To get the latest updates directly from Dan and discuss business with other real estate investors, join the REI marketing nerds Facebook group here: http://adwordsnerds.com/group
Need help with your online marketing? Jump on a FREE strategy session with our team. We'll dive deep into your market and help you build a custom strategy for finding motivated seller leads online. Schedule for free here: http://adwordsnerds.com/strategy