There’s hardly a better feeling than closing a deal. It helps us feel successful. It makes us money. And it gives the seller peace of mind.
But in the real world, not every deal goes through that smoothly. Sellers often get “burned” and real estate investors have earned a notorious reputation because of it.
In this episode, you’ll learn how to build an honest reputation which attracts a consistent stream of leads even years from now….
…using a counter-intuitive method from the highly regulated financial services industry. And don’t worry, you need no complex math—you don’t even need a computer.
Show highlights include:
– Why you’ll always want to close deals—and why you shouldn’t always be trying to. (4:00)
– THE most important moment in your business life (you’ll experience it dozens of times). (7:20)
– How to win clients in the long-term… by turning clients DOWN. (10:40)
– Why guilt and shame are the worst things for your life AND your business—and how to remove them from your life. (13:35)
– Seller resistance sucks. How being ethical can banish your prospect’s doubts. (17:05)
To get the latest updates directly from Dan and discuss business with other real estate investors, join the REI marketing nerds Facebook group here: http://adwordsnerds.com/group
Need help with your online marketing? Jump on a FREE strategy session with our team. We'll dive deep into your market and help you build a custom strategy for finding motivated seller leads online. Schedule for free here: http://adwordsnerds.com/strategy