In today's installment, we have our guest Todd Pigott back for part two of his interview with the host Dan Barrett.
In this captivating conversation, Todd shares his journey to massive success across multiple businesses, including a facilities management company and a lending arm. Discover how he overcame the challenge of intense competition in the cleaning industry and built a company with 1000 employees.
Todd also reveals his secrets for attracting and retaining top talent, from conducting rigorous interviews to assessing values over a plate of chicken wings. You definitely don't want to miss this episode packed with valuable insights and actionable tips for taking your real estate investing game to the next level.
Tune in now!
- How to stand out in a saturated industry? [02:12]
- These two characteristics will outstrip half of your competition [04:00]
- Is a constant grind and hard work the key to success? [07:49]
- Character integrity and intent matter more than a financial loss [12:49]
- How good leadership contribute to success [14:24]
- How to select top talent for your company [18:31]
- As a real estate investor, how do your goals change when you grow bigger? [21:50]
- Growth of the company is more important than material possessions [25:05]
To get the latest updates directly from Dan and discuss business with other real estate investors, join the REI marketing nerds Facebook group here: http://adwordsnerds.com/group
Need help with your online marketing? Jump on a FREE strategy session with our team. We'll dive deep into your market and help you build a custom strategy for finding motivated seller leads online. Schedule for free here: http://adwordsnerds.com/strategy