Are virtual assistants the secret to scaling your real estate investing business? Our guest today, Bob Lachance, thinks so. Bob is the founder of Reva Global, a virtual staffing company that helps real estate investors systemize their businesses and build outsourced teams.
Bob is here to debunk the myths and show us how to use virtual assistants effectively for serious work. So, whether you're a seasoned investor looking to scale or just starting out in the game, this episode is packed with valuable insights on systems, team building, and leveraging the power of virtual assistants.
Get ready to up your game and take your real estate business to the next level on this episode of the REI Marketing Nerds podcast.
- Virtual assistants: a game-changer or mere hype? [00:03:51]
- How virtual assistants can revolutionize productivity [00:08:13]
- Feeling a lack of progress due to pain & constraints? [00:09:55]
- Are you struggling with delegating tasks effectively? [00:16:22]
- Challenges that might be preventing you from hiring a VA [00:19:28]
For more information about Bob and Reval Global, go to http://revaglobal.com/
To get the latest updates directly from Dan and discuss business with other real estate investors, join the REI marketing nerds Facebook group here: http://adwordsnerds.com/group
Need help with your online marketing? Jump on a FREE strategy session with our team. We'll dive deep into your market and help you build a custom strategy for finding motivated seller leads online. Schedule for free here: http://adwordsnerds.com/strategy