Most real estate investors are great at making money, but they’re even better at spending it.
As business expenses add up and their lifestyle expands, they need to continue drawing money out to support their life.
This means, they will keep working forever and never get ahead financially.
And you know what?
This is the same thing as having a job.
For financial freedom, you need a strategy to keep money coming in, even when your business is at a standstill. This way, you can protect yourself and your family from money troubles.
In our latest episode, we're joined by Chris Miles again. He'll help us create a “profit first” mentality, where you are always building wealth. And you'll find out how to make money even if you're not actively working.
Show highlights include:
- How to avoid bankruptcy and save your family from financial ruin (even in tough economic times) (1:47)
- The “profit first” strategy to be financially free (especially if you have a cash eating business) (3:01)
- How business owner’s can get out of their own rat race to retire early (3:17)
- The “infinite banking” method to build up a huge chunk of cash for retirement (5:55)
- A foolproof way to easily automate your savings for a rainy day (so you can buy when the market dips) (6:55)
- How to leverage this tax-free savings strategy to pay yourself twice (8:04)
- A front-loaded insurance scam that most fall prey to (and how to spot it before commiting) (9:48)
- Why sophisticated investors are “un-banking” their money to beat inflation (14:08)
- How to protect your kid’s college funds from a 20% price drop (17:15)
- The 2 common scarcity emotions that traps you financially as an investor (21:17)
To get the latest updates directly from Dan and discuss business with other real estate investors, join the REI marketing nerds Facebook group here: http://adwordsnerds.com/group
Need help with your online marketing? Jump on a FREE strategy session with our team. We'll dive deep into your market and help you build a custom strategy for finding motivated seller leads online. Schedule for free here: http://adwordsnerds.com/strategy