The secret to real estate investing isn't in the properties; it's in your expertise.
The 10,000-hour rule is the golden key to becoming a real estate mogul.
That dedication can turn you into a savvy investor, making money flow like a river.
However, the 10,000-hour rule, if applied in the wrong direction, can be a complete waste of time.
Want a shortcut to the 10,000-hour rule?
Find a mentor who has already spent his time building his craft so that you don’t have to.
In this episode, Ken Van Liew joins us again to reveal how a mentor can slash your learning curve to a fraction, so that you don’t have to make all the mistakes yourself.
Show highlights include:
- Use this secret book to turn any skill into a money-making machine (3:57)
- How everyday negative language keeps you trapped in the poor house as an investor (6:48)
- The three “success legs” that opens the door to wealth (even if you have no experience) (7:14)
- A secret magician’s formula to close real estate deals every time (10:20)
- How to get a PHD level education in real estate (without going to college) (14:48)
- This little-known ecosystem that other successful investors use to guarantee wealth (and how to use it yourself) (15:18)
To get the latest updates directly from Dan and discuss business with other real estate investors, join the REI marketing nerds Facebook group here: http://adwordsnerds.com/group
Need help with your online marketing? Jump on a FREE strategy session with our team. We'll dive deep into your market and help you build a custom strategy for finding motivated seller leads online. Schedule for free here: http://adwordsnerds.com/strategy