There are two paths to becoming a successful investor: doing it yourself or borrowing wisdom from other successful investors.
Being the lone wolf may get you to your goals, eventually, but it comes with a steep cost: Your time, money, and a lot of energy.
The quickest way to success?
Join a local real estate group and learn from the experience of others.
This will cut your costly mistakes in half and save you tons of time.
In this episode, Ed Matthews joins from The Real Estate Underground podcast again to discuss how to speed up your success in real estate investing by networking with other investors.
Show highlights include:
- How to achieve your cash flow goals in half the time (2:53)
- The 3 excuses keeping you from making a boat load of cash in real estate (3:10)
- How to find time to invest (even if you have a large family and a full-time job) (3:24)
- The “Cash influx” method to find an unlimited amount of juicy deals (without contacting sellers) (4:07)
- Use this “back pocket” deal strategy to find cheap deals that gets you cash from day one (4:30)
- A shortcut for finding rich people that want to invest into your deals (5:15)
- The “scalable” strategy that is making sophisticated investors rich overnight (7:40)
To connect with Ed Mathews, please email him at: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit him at:
To get the latest updates directly from Dan and discuss business with other real estate investors, join the REI marketing nerds Facebook group here: http://adwordsnerds.com/group
Need help with your online marketing? Jump on a FREE strategy session with our team. We'll dive deep into your market and help you build a custom strategy for finding motivated seller leads online. Schedule for free here: http://adwordsnerds.com/strategy