Rich Dad Poor Dad is a magical book. It is one of the most influential ones in real estate. It can transform any average person into a wealthy real estate investor.
The concept is simple – buy passive assets that produce cash instead of slaving away at a job.
But the fear of failure and imposter syndrome haunt most people, keeping their dreams of real estate wealth forever out of reach.
But that doesn't have to be you..
In this episode, Ed Matthews, an ex-tech executive, joins us from The Real Estate Underground to discuss how he overcame his fears and escaped the corporate rat race. Use his frameworks to do the same, so that you can live your life on your terms.
Show highlights include:
- How to replace your salary with real estate cashflow and quit your day job within one year (4:28)
- The “Anti-corporate” strategy to break free from a soul sucking job to a life you always wanted. (4:36)
- The 3 fears that keeps new investors from being able to fund their deals and keep consistent cash coming in (6:06)
- Find out why this hidden defense mechanism is keeping you stuck in mediocrity and making someone else rich (7:59)
- The 3 skills that set successful investors apart from the novice (and the simple ways to develop it within a month) (9:54)
- The “Cashflow State” that most real estate investors don’t know about (18:15)
To connect with Ed Mathews, please email him at: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit him at:
To get the latest updates directly from Dan and discuss business with other real estate investors, join the REI marketing nerds Facebook group here: http://adwordsnerds.com/group
Need help with your online marketing? Jump on a FREE strategy session with our team. We'll dive deep into your market and help you build a custom strategy for finding motivated seller leads online. Schedule for free here: http://adwordsnerds.com/strategy