You will always cap your growth if you don’t surround yourself with a good team. But building a team of talented people that get along with each other is difficult, especially for real estate investors.
So what’s the secret for building a team that skyrockets your growth to levels you can’t even dream about today?
Today’s guest, Chris Heller, has the answers. Chris got his real estate license at 20 years old and quickly became the #1 associate in America at Keller Williams. He went on to become the CEO of Keller Williams — while managing his own real estate group. And today, he sits on the board for several real estate startups and acts as the Chief Real Estate Officer at OJO Labs.
In this episode, Chris reveals his secrets for growing a high-performance team in any venture you try.
Show highlights include:
- How to get business advice from billionaire mentors (without paying hundreds of thousands of dollars) (5:58)
- The “Timeshare” secret for closing more residential real estate deals (without feeling like a sleazy salesperson) (13:00)
- Why trying to fail is the quickest way to unlock life-changing success (17:42)
- 4 simple ways to identify great leaders within your company (even if they don’t have a leadership role) (21:26)
- The former CEO of Keller Williams’ two-step system for building and growing a high-performing team (22:35)
If you’d like Chris’s book, Dominant Thoughts, you can grab a copy at https://dominantthoughts.com/. Or, if you want to connect with Chris and see what he’s up to, check out his website at https://chrisheller.co/.
To get the latest updates directly from Dan and discuss business with other real estate investors, join the REI marketing nerds Facebook group here: http://adwordsnerds.com/group
Need help with your online marketing? Jump on a FREE strategy session with our team. We'll dive deep into your market and help you build a custom strategy for finding motivated seller leads online. Schedule for free here: http://adwordsnerds.com/strategy