In the past decade I’ve worked with real estate investors, I see one common mistake happen over and over again.
The worst part?
Not only does this mistake cost you time and money in the short-term, but it also makes your long-term success impossible.
What’s this mistake?
Jumping from one marketing channel to another when your marketing doesn’t work. The best way to create marketing that works is by first failing.
In this episode, I reveal how you can stop making this common mistake so you can enjoy long-term marketing success and evaporate your competitors.
Show highlights include:
- The counterintuitive way learning marketing strategies from successful real estate investors makes you more likely to fail today (6:37)
- Why sending out postcards, yellow letters, and bandit signs aren’t creating any results (even if you’re following a “proven” system) (7:29)
- How looking for a more profitable marketing channels blows a big, fat hole into your wallet (8:28)
- The “Slot Machine Problem” affecting the real estate investing industry that causes all your marketing campaigns to turn into duds (9:06)
- The insidious “urge” all real estate investors have that traps them in a vicious money, energy, and time devouring cycle that guarantees you underperform in the market (10:34)
- The “Failure as Feedback Method” that uses your marketing failures as fuel for high-performing campaigns (and makes your competitors irrelevant) (12:54)
Need help with your online marketing? Jump on a FREE strategy session with our team. We'll dive deep into your market and help you build a custom strategy for finding motivated seller leads online. Schedule for free here: http://adwordsnerds.com/strategy
To get the latest updates directly from Dan and discuss business with other real estate investors, join the REI marketing nerds Facebook group here: http://adwordsnerds.com/group.
Want to find motivated seller leads online but don’t know where to start? Download the free Motivated Seller Keyword Report today at https://adwordsnerds.com/keywords.