There’s tons of online marketing strategies you can use to get more leads, deals and capital. But while people talk about SEO ranks, PPC marketing and email marketing, investors forget one thing: The power of networking.
When you’re friends with investors in your market, you’ll get deals without even trying: Ballers will offer you quick capital so you can do big deals, smaller investors send you leads they can’t handle and a grizzled veteran of real estate might mentor you.
In this episode, Andrew Dunn stops by. He’s a master networker and builds mutually profitable relationships with the best in the game. In this episode, he’ll show you how you can meet the people you need to build a business that sets you free.
Want to stop being a “lone wolf” and surround yourself with awesome friends who do deals together? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- How young real estate investors can kickstart their careers (while making money). (5:56)
- Why vulnerability is the key to getting sellers, investors and lenders to trust you. (13:05)
- What most people miss about motivated sellers—and how that insight lets you get more deals. (16:25)
- How giving your business a weird name lets you attract more sellers and business partners. (19:31)
- Struggle with cold calling? Ask yourself this question before you pick up the phone and people will love you. (24:01)
- The “rule of 3” that lets you build meaningful relationships with lenders, associates and business partners. (25:23)
To get the latest updates directly from Dan and discuss business with other real estate investors, join the REI marketing nerds Facebook group here: http://adwordsnerds.com/group
Need help with your online marketing? Jump on a FREE strategy session with our team. We'll dive deep into your market and help you build a custom strategy for finding motivated seller leads online. Schedule for free here: http://adwordsnerds.com/strategy
Find out more about Andrew here: https://www.thevalueaddguy.com/