A lot of people think of investors as real estate sharks who dupe vulnerable people into working with them.
If you’re listening to this podcast, you’re probably not one of those investors. You deliver real value to people who need fast cash. But if you don’t position yourself better, some people will always see you as a shark.
In this episode, you’ll find out how to position yourself to avoid being seen as a shark and attract leads who want to work with you over your competitors.
Want to stop looking shady and be proud of your work? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- Why having more leads can give your competitors the deal. (4:24)
- How to dominate a market (without spending millions on ads). (5:26)
- How to get more marketing results by spending less. (6:32)
- How to make Big Tech send you more leads for less money. (7:24)
- The “content stacking” strategy that gets you leads without being good at marketing. (10:55)
- How to get tons of free traffic without getting top search positions anywhere. (13:20)
- An overlooked traffic source that only attracts leads in driving distance. (17:10)
To get the latest updates directly from Dan and discuss business with other real estate investors, join the REI marketing nerds Facebook group here: http://adwordsnerds.com/group
Need help with your online marketing? Jump on a FREE strategy session with our team. We'll dive deep into your market and help you build a custom strategy for finding motivated seller leads online. Schedule for free here: http://adwordsnerds.com/strategy