In a post-crisis economy, less people buy vacation homes, invest in rentals or move away from the home they know. Even if there’s still enough sellers, you can’t make money by holding onto an empty house.
What do you do if you have a property from a seller? Do you just sit on it while your money’s tied up in it?
No. You can find buyers in these crazy times. If you know how.
In this episode, you’ll find out how to get buyers, even if it looks like there are none. Let your competitors pretend there’s no one buying properties while you close their leads.
Want to boost your business during this crisis?
Show highlights include:
- Why people on social media are lying when they talk about the crisis (especially “marketing gurus”). (2:30)
- How to get punched in the face in this recession—and the counter-intuitive way to stay calm and thrive right now. (3:44)
- You probably won’t find buyers with Google Ads. Here’s where to find them instead,how to target them and what to say. (5:10)
- The marketing strategy that gets buyers without a website. (8:29)
- Email marketing is great, but here’s why it makes you miss out on buyers right now. (9:19)
To get the latest updates directly from Dan and discuss business with other real estate investors, join the REI marketing nerds Facebook group here: http://adwordsnerds.com/group
Need help with your online marketing? Jump on a FREE strategy session with our team. We'll dive deep into your market and help you build a custom strategy for finding motivated seller leads online. Schedule for free here: http://adwordsnerds.com/strategy
Claim your pitch-free strategy session at: https://adwordsnerds.com/strategy