As an investor, you’re on the frontlines of the real estate market. And you’ve probably realized: The real estate investing industry is transforming.
As with any big shift, some investors will crumble, fail and get an office job. The ones who survive will attract the leads, close the deals and enjoy the freedom the others used to have.
If you want to profit off of this shift, this episode is for you. You’ll find out not only what’s driving the disruption, but also what kind of investor you need to be to survive and thrive through this transformation.
Ready to win by what makes others fail? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- How Charlie Munger benefits from a “lollapalooza” of change. (2:16)
- Big Tech is invading real estate investing. You can survive with these distinguishing factors. (4:07)
- Zillow’s REI strategy, revealed. (5:50)
- The simple math that will flood your marketplace with competitors. (11:48)
- 3 types of competition you need to beat to succeed. (13:58)
- Why “mom and pop” investors will pay more for leads every year from now. (17:09)
To get the latest updates directly from Dan and discuss business with other real estate investors, join the REI marketing nerds Facebook group here: http://adwordsnerds.com/group
Need help with your online marketing? Jump on a FREE strategy session with our team. We'll dive deep into your market and help you build a custom strategy for finding motivated seller leads online. Schedule for free here: http://adwordsnerds.com/strategy