If you’re listening to this podcast, you’re committed to building your dream life and business as a real estate investor.
You’re learning from the best in the field, constantly getting more knowledge and working on closing more deals.
But all of this is meaningless if you “die” along the way and ruin your business.
And not dying is much harder than it sounds, because some tricky problems are lurking out there, ready to bankrupt you and your business.
If you don’t want your business and dreams to die, do what you’ll hear about in this episode and be on the safe side.
Show highlights include:
- Why not ask yourself how you can reach your goals—and the much more important question to answer instead. (3:40)
- If you’re always looking at every up and down in your marketing, here’s why you’ll be deeply unhappy… even if you’re making profits. (6:25)
- Why online marketing is like the stock market—and why that can bankrupt you if you make these mistakes. (9:10)
- The biggest reason people stop online marketing right before it’s about to get profitable (this is like quitting the gym a week in because you don’t look like a bodybuilder). (14:25)
- Who to trust when it comes to your marketing—and cue phrases marketing “professionals” use that show you they’re amateurs. (15:20)
To get the latest updates directly from Dan and discuss business with other real estate investors, join the REI marketing nerds Facebook group here: http://adwordsnerds.com/group
Need help with your online marketing? Jump on a FREE strategy session with our team. We'll dive deep into your market and help you build a custom strategy for finding motivated seller leads online. Schedule for free here: http://adwordsnerds.com/strategy