When you look at experts in any field, it looks like everything they touch turns into gold. And it might even make you feel inferior when you’re not getting the same results they’re getting.
The truth is that even experts in their fields are wrong. The difference lies in how they deal with being wrong.
In this episode, you’ll hear how to deal with being wrong in an effective way—and which 3 SEO myths will not get you better rankings, more visitors or more deals.
Show highlights include:
- The only way to learn what works in real estate marketing—and why not to trust general marketing/advertising courses. (6:15)
- Why blog posts won’t help your SEO rankings in real estate investing. (8:20)
- If you don’t have this one thing in place, all your blog posting will be a waste of time (AND not get you ranked). (11:45)
- How to rank for several keywords by trying to do the exact opposite. (13:40)
- The single page that ranks best on almost every real estate investor’s website (Google lies to you when it tells you this won’t rank). (16:15)
To get the latest updates directly from Dan and discuss business with other real estate investors, join the REI marketing nerds Facebook group here: http://adwordsnerds.com/group
Need help with your online marketing? Jump on a FREE strategy session with our team. We'll dive deep into your market and help you build a custom strategy for finding motivated seller leads online. Schedule for free here: http://adwordsnerds.com/strategy