Between work, school, kids, and everything in between, eating healthy often gets put on the back burner. The good news is there are a few things you can do to make sure you dig into a healthy and balanced meal…even if it’s taken to-go!
In today’s episode, we’re going to uncover the truth behind staying in control of the food choices you make – even if you’re never at home.
Here Are The Highlights:
– Giving food the mental priority it deserves (7:10)
– Why you should never make a decision when you’re hungry (8:00)
– Portable foods that are perfect for when you’re on the go (11:55)
– A simple solution for curbing your appetite…and some of the best foods to carry if you’re afraid of being hungry (13:00)
– How to ask for restaurant menu modifications without being ‘that person’ (16:00)
Mentioned in This Show:
Register for the Live Webinar: Three Keys to Unlocking Your Full Potential
Extra special live webinar for helping you get set up and moving forward with purpose and intention in 2019.
Date: Friday, January 18th
Time: 12:00 NOON EST
Registration Link: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_ClLN_O-5S26H1G3GRYKYFg
Download your FREE Calendar Control Training here:
Download your FREE Rebalancing Toolkit to design a week that lets you feel like you have it all:
Join the Brilliant Balance Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/281949848958057/
Learn more about Cherylanne’s work:
And to find out more about Brilliant Balance Breakthrough: