Wherever you are in your life, what are you trying to attain or achieve? What does the next level look like, both personally and professionally? Would you be more likely to get there faster (and with far less friction) if you had guidance from a mentor?
Today I want to share the three types of mentors that you can seek guidance from at different times in your life. This episode is going to expand your collective definition of the word ‘mentorship’ as well as challenge your thinking about what it could do for your life and the progress it could help you make.
Here Are The Highlights:
– The critical characteristics of a great mentor (5:25)
– One common thing blocking women from getting where they want to be (7:40)
– How to achieve your goals much faster with far less friction (8:40)
– Stop with your narrow-minded thinking (10:00)
– The most typical definition of a mentor – and where it begins and ends for most (10:40)
– What mentorship is most definitely NOT (12:15)
Finding a great mentor can make the difference between years of trial and error and going the ‘hard way’ vs. easily avoiding costly mistakes along your journey.
Ready to be brilliant? Tune in and enjoy today’s show!
Download your Rebalancing Toolkit to design a week that lets you feel like you have it all:
Join the Brilliant Balance Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/281949848958057/
Learn more about Cherylanne’s work:
Start listening now!