If you have ambitious goals and dreams, you most likely know the feeling of having a ‘to do’ list that’s longer than your arm. But do you ever feel like you’re not making any progress against it?
We’ve all been there, and it’s definitely not a good feeling. You’re just spinning your wheels but not getting anywhere.
Today we’re talking about four likely culprits that may be the reasons your ‘to do’ list keeps getting longer. And we’re going to talk about and how you can tackle each task in a much more effective way.
– What a ‘to-do’ list actually is (3:00)
– The most important things that should be on your ‘to-do’ list (4:10)
– How to build momentum by breaking down your goals into manageable steps (5:00)
– One thing keeping you from taking action and getting your tasks done (6:50)
– Importance of knowledge (9:00)
– Importance of desire (11:00)
Ready to boost your feelings of accomplishment and productivity?
Start listening and let’s get some momentum!
Download your Rebalancing Toolkit to design a week that lets you feel like you have it all:
Join the Brilliant Balance Facebook Group:
Learn more about Cherylanne’s work:
Start listening now!