I’ve spent a LOT of time talking to women in midlife, women who have to constantly re-balance the competing demands of their professional lives and family responsibilities to make room for some FUN.
And a sad little secret of this life stage is that a lot of us don’t actually like our lives very much. We’ve done all the things that are supposed to deliver us to the ‘promised land’. We have the careers, the homes, the cars, the families. But we feel like we’re not quite there yet.
And it can feel like we’ll never get there.
So how are you supposed to take the pieces of your life and rearrange them into one you actually enjoy living?
There’s one simple way you can start.
And that’s by building a better day.
In this episode, I’ll share with you a few ideas on how to start creating a life you love by building one great day at a time. You’ll learn how to string together these ideas to design a life you truly like.
Show Highlights Include:
- The best place to start to create a life you actually like. (3:03)
- 5 ideas you can use to start creating a better life by building a great day. (4:22)
- Why prioritizing sleep is important for you to have a good day. (6:00)
- The ‘last things first’ approach and how it ensures you get the most important things done. (9:21)
- How thinking smaller instead of bigger can help you create fulfilling experiences (and reduce the pressure of a big goal). (13:40)
Interested in coaching with Brilliant Balance? Schedule an exploratory call here: www.brilliant-balance.com/schedule
Subscribe to The Brilliant Balance Weekly and we’ll deliver it to your digital doorstep each Tuesday: www.brilliant-balance.com/weekly
Need a few moments of peace? Listen to our free 5-Minute Meditation: www.brilliant-balance.com/breathe/
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/brilliant_balance
Join our private Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/281949848958057