When you hear the word ‘selfish,’ you might think of a person who focuses only on themselves. It’s portrayed as a negative trait that puts us above others.
But being selfish isn’t as bad as you think. And if you spend all of your time focused on everyone else, you’ll quickly burn out.
You need selfishness to steer life in the direction you want, create better relationships, and feel a sense of self-worth. An investment in yourself is an investment in those around you.
In this episode, you’ll learn how to be strategically selfish and why it creates a more meaningful and happy home life.
Show highlights include:
- Why being selfish makes you a more graceful, patient, and purposeful person (2:13)
- Why most people end up getting a compromised, drained version of you – and the ‘me time’ essential for revitalizing your energy today (5:12)
- The selfish investments that add hours to your day and grant more family time (8:40)
- Why going to a Friday night book club or spending time on crafts makes a happier household (11:47)
- The ‘strategically selfish’ principle for investing in your best self (without feeling guilty or ungrateful in the process) (13:35)
***A NEW 30 DAY PROGRAM TO INCREASE YOUR ENERGY JUST IN TIME FOR SUMMER, RESOURCES, & SOCIAL LINKS***
Join hundreds of women who increased their energy in 30 days with our new 30 Days to Vibrant Energy experience: https://brilliant-balance.com/energy
Need a few mini moments of peace? Listen to our free 5 Minute Meditation: https://brilliant-balance.com/breathe/
Book Cherylanne to speak at your next event: www.brilliant-balance.com/speaker
Not sure where to start? Book a free chat: www.brilliant-balance.com/schedule
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/brilliant_balance
Join our private Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/281949848958057