But while it feels good in the moment, going overboard for the holidays can have lasting financial and emotional consequences.
In this episode, I discuss common areas of holiday excess and strategies you can use right away to overcome the guilt of overindulgence while still enjoying yourself.
Show highlights include:
- 4 words that give you guidance and perspective on all your holiday decisions (2:35)
- Three areas where overindulgence can ruin your holidays (3:34)
- The low-tech “Circle Method” for managing your time during the holiday season so you don’t burn out and start resenting your family (5:37)
- The secret to eliminating meaningless traditions that stress you out (and no one really cares about) (7:48)
- The “2 and 2 Framework” for avoiding the morning after effect of overconsumption during holiday events (11:57)
- 4 thoughtful ways to avoid debt and clutter from overgifting (12:23)
Balance the hustle and bustle of the holiday season with our master holiday plan. Visit: https://brilliant-balance.com/holiday
Post on Instagram with
Follow our new The Brilliant Balance Company Facebook page:
Learn more about Cherylanne's work and The Brilliant Balance Company:
Find out more about Breakthrough: