When you look at other women who seem to have it all together, it can be easy to assume that they never have a bad day, or their family is perfect.
But the truth is, even the most successful experience doubt and anxiety at times. That’s why staying grounded in your life is so important for your happiness and mental well-being.
In this episode, I’m joined by entrepreneur and former professional volleyball star Gabby Reece. We discuss how to reshape the narrative of your childhood, balancing family and business, and what to focus on for maximum happiness in your life.
Show highlights include:
- How to use your parent’s shortcomings as a tool for personal growth (7:06)
- A successful pro athlete’s method for building an amazing future while performing at a high level right now (11:19)
- Secrets about models and what it can teach you about the true nature of beauty (12:43)
- How to be beautiful, successful, and fulfilled without making others jealous or resentful (13:57)
- A simple way to figure out what you can’t control so you can let go and be happy (21:49)
- Key traits to look for in your spouse or partner for a supportive, lifelong relationship (29:06)
- Why grappling for power in business and relationships makes you weaker (33:46)
- One crucial area of your life where being greedy is vital to achieving balance (40:47)
Learn more about Gabby: http://www.gabriellereece.com/
Post on Instagram with #bebrilliant and tag @cskolnicki
Join the Brilliant Balance Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/281949848958057/
Learn more about Cherylanne’s work: https://brilliant-balance.com
Find out more about Brilliant Balance Breakthrough: https://brilliant-balance.com/program/