We are faced with hundreds of decisions every day, and take most of them for granted because they are automatic.
But every once in a while we get hung up on a small decision. This may not seem like such a big deal, but it is. Dragging your feet on small decisions is distracting you and stopping you from making moves on the important things in your life.
In this episode, I discuss the 3 phases of effective decision-making, how great leaders make decisions, and a process for overcoming common obstacles women face when making decisions.
Show highlights include:
- Why agonizing over insignificant decisions can be putting your entire life on hold without you even realizing it (4:10)
- The highly effective leaders secret for making consistently good decisions without relying on luck (6:19)
- How the best leaders make use of “re-do loops” to get the outcome they want from decisions (and how you can do the same) (12:17)
- 3 reasons women hesitate to make the decisions they know they need to (14:50)
- Why making a decision is not the end of the process and how to adjust for a bad decision (18:13)
Ready to become more energized, productive, and fulfilled? Join the free private online workshop, 3 Steps to Rockstar Status! The workshop kicks off October 19, and you can get all the details when you visit https://cherylanneskolnicki.com/rockstarworkshop/
Post on Instagram with #bebrilliant and tag @cskolnicki
Join the Brilliant Balance Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/281949848958057/
Learn more about Cherylanne’s work: https://brilliant-balance.com
Find out more about Brilliant Balance Breakthrough: https://brilliant-balance.com/program/