Have you ever said, “I’ll be so happy when…” or “I won’t be happy until…”? Or felt let down upon achieving a huge life goal?
This is common for high-achieving women. Nothing is worse than staking your happiness on a goal, only to feel empty when you get what you thought you wanted.
But it doesn’t have to be that way.
In this episode, I discuss how to make sure you’re pursuing the right goals, why the process is so critical, and how to be happier along the way.
Show highlights include:
- The surprising reason your goals and aspirations are preventing your happiness (3:54)
- Why “moving the finish line” makes you happier and more satisfied. (7:43)
- The first thing you must identify for any goal to avoid depression at the finish line (9:47)
- Why certain actions cause you tremendous stress and how you can fix it instantly (10:59)
- How to immediately recognize you’re pursuing the wrong goal and correct your course before it steals your joy (11:54)
- Why having an 8-figure business could make you hate your life (13:14)
- How to build rich, rewarding relationships with less driven family members AND enjoy the process (15:10)
- Why the process is the key to achieving your goals and being happy at the same time (15:51)
Join the Brilliant Balance Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/281949848958057/
Learn more about Cherylanne’s work: https://cherylanneskolnicki.com
Find out more about Brilliant Balance Breakthrough: https://cherylanneskolnicki.com/program/