Women just like you are starting businesses in unprecedented numbers, and that’s great news. But it only tells part of the story. Simply starting a business may not lead to the satisfaction you imagined when you launched your new venture.
If you’ve ever felt stuck, overwhelmed, or frustrated in your business, then this episode is for you.
Today I’ll share some surprising statistics on women-owned businesses, discuss three areas that may be holding you from the growth you want, and give you some guidance on how to overcome them.
Show highlights include:
- The surprising statistics about how many women are starting businesses (3:04)
- Appalling information about the revenue that these businesses are generating (4:12)
- The type of business women are most likely to start (5:39)
- This one emotion prevents women from having businesses as large as their male counterparts (7:10)
- This specific fear is preventing you from expanding your business in the way that you want (8:55)
- Two words to stop using right now when talking about your business (10:25)
- Questions you should be asking to master business finances (12:21)
- The faulty beliefs that are causing you to burnout (18:04)
Run Your Business Without Breaking Your Life – free workshop!
Post on Instagram with #letsbebrilliant and tag @cskolnicki
Join the Brilliant Balance Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/281949848958057/
Learn more about Cherylanne’s work: https://cherylanneskolnicki.com
Find out more about Brilliant Balance Breakthrough: https://cherylanneskolnicki.com/program/