Challenging times can lead to overwhelm and confusion. As your to-do list grows, so can your stress levels. And when this happens it can be easy to shut down and avoid doing what you know you need to get done.
We often slip into procrastination when times are tough.
In this episode, you’ll hear why we procrastinate, tips on how to overcome the feelings that lead to procrastination, and a simple activity that can get you back to finishing your to do list.
Show highlights include:
- Sneaky ways you attempt to disguise procrastination (3:01)
- 3 reasons why you procrastinate when you’re stressed (4:22)
- The toxic emotion that leads to procrastination (6:11)
- This one simple thing will make procrastination a distant memory (10:23)
- This 10-minute activity can refocus and recenter you when you’re overwhelmed (12:16)
- Getting these overlooked tasks done is the key to ending procrastination (13:43)
Post on Instagram with #letsbebrilliant and tag @cskolnicki
Join the Brilliant Balance Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/281949848958057/
Learn more about Cherylanne’s work: https://cherylanneskolnicki.com
Find out more about Brilliant Balance Breakthrough: https://cherylanneskolnicki.com/program/