Do you have a dream you keep to yourself or play off as “someday,” because you think it’s impractical to go after right now? Maybe when the kids are older, right? So we fill our days with “busy,” which is hard to avoid in certain seasons of life. But if we’re not careful, “busy” can turn into a never-ending distraction from our dreams.
Sound familiar? Then this episode is for you.
This week, I’m sharing why declaring your desire is essential to a fulfilling life, the three hurdles you have to overcome in order to achieve your dreams, and talking with others about your goals may be the most helpful thing you can do.
Show highlights include:
- The three roadblocks you have to push through to get what you want (5:48)
- How you can avoid the pitfall where many women lose sight of their dreams and settle for less (6:15)
- This is the first step in overcoming your fear of judgment from others (6:43)
- If you get comfortable accepting this barrier, you’ll never get what you want from life (9:53)
- This particular fear can stop you before you even get started, even when you have a clear plan for defeating it (12:31)
- Why discussing this particular issue with others can open doors you never imagined (13:15)
- The 2 steps you must take to get what you want (16:12)
Join the Brilliant Balance Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/281949848958057/
Learn more about Cherylanne’s work: https://cherylanneskolnicki.com
Find out more about Brilliant Balance Breakthrough: https://cherylanneskolnicki.com/program/